Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!!

I'll be honest... I was hoping for a more eventful Halloween. I mean, we have a kid now... Doesn't that mean we, as parents, get a huge bag of candy to eat for the next few days?? I know she's only 9 months and everything, but she really didn't enjoy it as I had originally hoped. Maybe next year we can stay up past dark?

This is Charlie: The Thoughtful Duck.

She was drugged up on tylenol and had a flu+cold+2 teeth coming in... and her mom wouldn't let her eat full-sized chocolate bars yet... I wouldn't be happy either.
And Matt? He just couldn't give up the mustache from his costume the night previous.
He would have thrived in the 90's.
She wanted to be mustached like her Dad...
I swear she loved it.
My favorite picture of Madilyn from the Trunk or Treat!
Cutest giraffe out there...

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!





4 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm so glad I got to see Charlie's costume on! So cute! You guys honestly should have joined us at our trunk or treat, ...sick baby or not! JK. But you can help is eat our two bags of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! No fun that she wasn't feeling well. I hated the teething stage. They just tease you for so long before they actually come in...annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that costume! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete