Monday, November 15, 2010

A Bully In The Making

Charlie LOVES older kids. But one in particular. Her best friend? The cute little/big 2 year old upstairs, Madilyn. If they're not home, Charlie will cry. If she hears Madilyn screaming upstairs, she bolts for the door. If Madilyn says, "Chowly, come pay!", Charlie run-crawls after her.
I mean, look at them. They love each other.

They help each other out...

They clean together...
(if you couldn't tell, that's a swiffer in Madilyn's hand. She gave Charlie
the cool red broom.)

They admire themselves together...

And after all their fun, Charlie pulls her hair.


This is definitely my favorite picture of all time. I know that's a bold statement... But while Madilyn thinks her life is over, Charlie is soo... content.

Kids, watch your weaves.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I absolutely LOVE that picture at the bottom, I think I cry laughing every time I see it! Funny post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hilarious, and very cute. It must be so fun to live in the same house so that the kiddies can play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha! That is an awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha that is so stinking cute I love it!

    ReplyDelete