Saturday, October 23, 2010

On Second Thought...

Sooo Charlie decided she was big this weekend. She FINALLY decided to crawl like a normal person, and I swear that she's been secretly practicing in her crib. She got up and moved around like it was no big deal. ....then back to her belly. I don't blame her though -she is faster army styles.
Then she did this! It's like she thinks she's one or something... Psshh. (Matt's there because he thought she was walking too fast and got worried. I figured that she'd eventually run into a wall to stop or something (which is kind of how I skate). I really like to let her spread her wings and soar.

Haha! Then karma happens. That's what you get when you get too big for your britches. (I'm turning into my mom. And I'm not even really sure what that saying means. I just know I can say it in this circumstance.) Poor little kid. We only made her stay here until I got the camera out -don't worry. But I was thinking that this could be her "time-out 'stool/stair'" or something. That'll teach her. What do you think??



She's also getting a tooth! YAY! Honestly, it's the best feeling when you see the fruits of their 5 month labour. Now maybe all her toothy friends won't make fun of her.

We went down to Lacombe yesterday to hang out with Granny and Grandpa Burnham! Charlie was good the WHOLE way down (a feat!) thanks to this book. And, she can read. ...at least in her own language. I heard her. Anyways, I won't say this out loud, but I did photoshop the barfy marks on her car seat so I didn't look like such a negligent
mother. I'm getting pretty good, hey?






Well, guys... That's all I've got! ...And there's
wings in the oven... Priorities!

2 comments:

  1. hahah oh my goodness. her crying is just too cute. is that cruel???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs to speind money buying those walking toys when you've got chairs right? Creative little thing!

    ReplyDelete